- When you have completed your order, an order confirmation will be sent to your e-mail address. In the confirmation you will find all information about products, price, billing and delivery address.
- If there is any error in the order confirmation, you must contact us immediately via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our normal delivery times are 1-5 days.
- NOTE! We deliver Monday to Friday with the exception of national holidays.
- Should delays in delivery occur (without us notifying you of a longer delivery time), please contact us at e-mail address:email@example.com
- If the shipping exceeds 500 grams, the shipping process will take place by tracking the delivery. The customer will receive a text message via telephone number or E-mail when the postal package arrives in their area and the place of reception will be determined from the nearest place of reception.
- If the shipping weight is 500 grams or less, it will be sent with a normal postal package according to the approved shipping rules in Sweden via Post Nord and any delayed delivery by Post Nord, Elpoint store is not responsible for it. See section 9.4.2.
- All prices in the store are stated in SEK and all prices include 25% VAT.
- We reserve the right to change prices due to price changes from suppliers, printing errors in the price list and inaccuracies in prices due to incorrect information and reserve the right to adjust the price.
- Return Policy
- When purchasing goods on the website, you as a customer have a statutory 14-day right of withdrawal that applies from the time you have received an item that you have ordered.
4.1 When exercising your right of withdrawal:
- You must announce that you regret it. The message must be sent to us firstname.lastname@example.org In your message, your name, address, e-mail address, order number and which goods the return applies to must be clearly stated.
- You should return the products to us immediately and no later than within the statutory 14 days after the notice of withdrawal.
- You are responsible for return shipping, delivery and condition of the products upon return, the products should therefore be sent well packaged and in the original packaging.
- On the refund amount, we reserve the right to deduct an amount corresponding to the decrease in value compared to the original value of the product when the product is used or damaged.
4.2 The right of withdrawal does not apply to:
- Products that have been sealed (sealed) for health or hygiene reasons and where the seal (sealing) has been broken by you.
- Custom-made product, which has been tailor-made especially for you or has a clear personal touch to your wishes.
- Services that have been completed and where you have expressly agreed to the service being started without the right of withdrawal.
- Goods that can deteriorate rapidly, such as food.
- We inspect all products before they are sent to you. Should the product still be damaged or incorrectly dispatched when it arrives, we undertake in accordance with current consumer protection legislation to rectify the defect free of charge.
- You must always contact us for an approval before returning a defective item.
- The complaint must be sent immediately after the defect has been discovered.
6.1 Do you proceed with a complaint?
- Any errors and defects must always be reported to email@example.com where you enter your name, address, e-mail address, order number and a description of the error.
- If we are unable to rectify the fault or deliver a similar product, we will refund you for the defective product in accordance with applicable consumer protection legislation. Vistårförreturfrakt for approver complaints.
- We reserve the right to refuse a complaint if it turns out that the product is not defective in accordance with current consumer protection legislation. In the case of complaints, we follow guidelines from the General Complaints Board, see arn.se.
- We take no responsibility for indirect damages that may occur due to the product.
- We do not accept any responsibility for delays / errors due to circumstances beyond the company’s control (Force Majeure). These circumstances can be, for example, labor dispute, fire, war, government decision, reduced or no delivery from supplier.
- Furthermore, no responsibility is taken for any changes to products / product properties that have been changed by the respective supplier and other factors beyond our control.
- We reserve the right to make printing errors on this website and the final sale of products. We do not guarantee that the images reflect the exact appearance of the products as a certain color difference may occur depending on the monitor, photo quality and resolution. We always try our best to expose the products as accurately as possible.
- Information about Cookies
- According to the Electronic Information Act, visitors to a website must for information purposes be informed that cookies are used. The information in the cookie can be used to follow a user’s browsing.